It´s here, 2008

Happy new year everybody!! Hope you had a great year so far. I know I have. LOL!! There has only gone almost 11 hours into the new year. I have a video of fireworks that I took only a few seconds into the new year that I will post on YouTube later on. I don't know when, but I will.
What is everyone going to to the first day of the new year? Well, I am going to try to find someone to go and see Enchanted with me. You know the new Disney movie. I really want to see that movie. So, I hope I find someone that wants to go with me. There's no fun to go alone. Don't you think so? Well I think so anyway.
I just want to wish everyone best wishes for the new year:


Best wishes from your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT