The Magical World of Disney On Ice

Today I went to Disney On Ice, right here in Stockholm. It was incredible! Amazing! I've only been to Disney On Ice once before, but that was with my mom and my aunt. Today I went with one of my moms friends and her brother and their kids. It was really fun. But between the two acts I got hungry so I thought, why not by a hotdog. My moms friend asked me to by a hotdog for her son as well, so I did. When I saw the price on the hotdog I saw that they cost 20 kr each! That's much for one hot dog. 40 kr for two! I was hungry so I had to pay, which I did. The show was great. The ice skaters/ figure skaters were incredible! I just wish I could skate like them. Did you know that when I was younger I used to learn how to skate like that? But I quite because I got bored. A girl in my class says that you should never quite because it gets hard or boring. She's a figure skater, so she would know, don't you think? Sad enough I didn´t take any pictures or video :( ! But I can tell you which Disney creatures who were there: Mulan and her gang, Simba and his gang, Stitch, Ariel and her price (all the Disney princesse were there and their guys), The Incredibles, Buzz Lightyear,Nemo and his dad and Dory. I think that was everyone. I can't remember, it's sad because it was only a few hours ago!
When everything was over and we had to get to the car, we went through the entrance to Annexet (they had opened the doors between Globen and Annexet. Annexet it attach to Globen). I got a wonderful flashback to the day of Mikas concert (which still feels like yesterday). So many memories. I hope he comes back this year as well. I am so going then! Mika forever baby!!!
Now something that's not in this subject: I want "maraonilåda" to dinner. Yummy. It's almost like maroni `n´ cheese, but it's like ten times better. I should know. I've only tasted macaroni `n´ cheese once and I didn't like it.
I could write so much more, but I don't feel like it, so, GOD BYE! SEE YA NEXT TIME!

LP from your writer from your personal writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT