Academic Writing

Oh boy!

There is so much about college I don't know (how am I ever going to make it?).

I saw this book called Academic Writing For Graduate Students at Akademibokhandeln yesterday. I was looking among the books that is on sale and there is was. What caugth my eye was the word writing. Anyway. I picked it up with my hands and started flipping through the pages. It seemed ok.

I didn't buy it because I don't buy books like that. I am a fiction kind of gal. I love to read fiction. Right now I am reading L.A Candy by Lauren Conrad. When the book first came out I was like "I am never going to read one of her books. Never!". Here I am. Anyway. It is actully a good book. When it came I out thought it was going to be about her life or something. It is actully a real book (I found out about that when I watched The Tyra Banks Show one day).

I am going off-topic.

So I think I might need to buy one of those books. About academic writing if you didn't get that. Yeah, I know I wan't be starting university until next fall. 2012 that will say. Who cares? I could takes those skills to use when I take the SAT's. You have to write an essay in like 30 minutes or so (my sources might be incorrect). Plus, I could use those skills in my senior year and have the best grades out of everyone my my class. NO. Out of all of the seniors.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT