UCLA - LA Candy

Damn! I just finished reading a bounch of stuff about different programs for UCLA School of Theater, Film & Televison. It basicly said the same thing on all of them.

I got nervous watching Hellcats earlier. Dan has to make a film in order to get into Lancer's Film School. I got nervous because I thought " What if I had to make a movie?". Then I was like "About what?". I could make short. No the point.

A few weeks ago I saw this thing about prospective students on UCLA's homepage. So I clicked my way over to UCLA School of Theater, Film & Televison. There is where I saw which programs that they have. I ment to read it they day after (don't get the idea that I am lazy - U´R lazy). I didn't, obviously. I read about the programs just a few minutes.

Talking about LA. I just finished reading LA Candy by Lauren Conrad last night. DAMN! That gurl has got some serious writing skills (I am thinking about talking a creative writing class in college/ university). When that book first came out I was like "I am never going to read that book or any of her books." She was/ is all over the place. Then everybody was talking about The Hills and I never watched an episode of The Hills. I used to watch Laguna Beach when I was like 11 (I only watched it when there was nothing better on TV).

Anyway.

Now I am like hooked. I have to get Sweet Little Lies and Sugar and Spice. 'Cause, DAMN, there is a serious cliff-hanger at the end of LA Candy. I need to find out what happens next.... Like right now! OMG!

Anyway.

Now I have to brush my teeth and then I am going to watch How I Met Your Mother and maybe read a little bit (not LA Candy).


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT