"Ain't Nothing Like The Summertime"

Ture. And here I am, looking at the pages of ellos fall and winter catalog, trying to decide which winter shoes I should get. (Oh, there is a jacket, and pants, and some other thing I don't really need - to be honest. A true shopaholic can't differentiate between what she wants from what she needs. To her it's the same thing. Sometimes I have that problem, but I am NO shopaholic.)

Well, today I have been to the beach with my mom. I wore my awesome H&M bathing suit (not that that has anything to do with... anything - anyway). I took a dip in the lake (I guess it's a lake - I am not really sure.) We went to Norrviken. We were there for about two hours (maybe not so interesting - why am I typing this? Who want to read this? LOL).

You now, I am on the verge of crying. Something very very sad is about to happen. Doomsday is on Wednesday. I am going to cry then. I mean it is the end of something great. Something that has been... I mean inspiered so many people for the ten (eleven) first years of the 21'st century. Damn! I can't believe it is coming to an end. Goodbye...

... Harry Potter. Dan. Emma. Rupert. And all of you other fenomal actors and actresses. Goodbye. I know it is not goodbye because I will probably see you guys in other movies. I am so looking forward to that. But it is still so sad that there will be no more Harry Potter-films. Unless.... J.K Rowling is writing an other HP-book without anyone knowing it. Or David Yets and David Heyman and the other Harry Potter producers are working on something jucy for us HP fans.

Nah, that would just ruin the whole Harry Potter franchise. The book is a great ending to a great story. Unsless J.K writes an other book. If she writes another book that means the is not done yet. She is the mastermind behind the whole thing. She can do whatever she wants.

It is the end of an era. Something great. That is how I am going to remember the whole thing. FYI in case you wanted to know I was eight when I saw the first HP movie. It was love at first sight. I will always remember you. You have a special place in my heart. Wherever we are, we will never be apart.



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT