Don't Dwell On Something

When  I am down or had a bad day I always tell myself: "Don't focus on what has happened. That is just going to make you depressed. Tomorrow is a new day. Focus how you can make tomorrow a better day." What I mean is don't go and dwell on something. Just a little tip.

I don't mean that you should push your feelings so far down that they will blow up several months later in front of a complete starger. Then you are just going to humiliate yourself or just seem crazy (depending on what you put this innocent starger thourgh). Never good.

What do I know? Maybe that is how some people process their bad day, horrible experince or wharever they are trying to forget. Maybe, I don't know. Some people need to talk about something to process what they have been through. Some people may have another way. I can't tell you what or how to handle something bad/horrible because I am not a psychologist (I don't intend to either).


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT