Hummingbird

Hola a todos!

Yeah, I am sitter here listening to Gossip Girl (the tv is on) and ocassionally taking a peek. Not that I like GG but lately... yeah lately. Anway.

Today I have not done much. I mean I went to Sollentuna Centrum to buy some groceries. I just made some ham and mushroom cupcakes. Yeah it sound weird but it's from The Hummingbird Bakery cookbook. The Hummingbird Bakery is a (I mean two) very famous bakeries in London. Apperently Gwyneth Paltrow LOVES them. Anyway. I have been eyeing the cookbook for the last few months everytime I have walked in to a store that has it. So last week I came to my senses and finally bought it.

It got here last Friday. I looked at every single recipe in the book and than I saw the ham and mushroom cupcakes recipe. It said that the cupcakes are very popular among the custumers at the bakery. It also said that they were good for a hearty breakfast.

So, I was like "Hey, why not make those cupcakes instead of a lof of bread.". The dough tasted good and now I just have to wait and see if the final product lives up to the taste of the dough, LOL. I will post a picture when they are done. I think the have about 10 to 15 minutes left in the oven.

Ooo, if you have been at one of The Hummingbird Bakery bakeries please tell me what you thought of it or them. I have to go there the next time I am in London.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT