"Carrot have you met zucchini?"

New day. New cupcakes. Same cookbook. (More baking to come.)

Yep I baked today too. What else am I supossed to do with my day? I know, I know - there is plenty of other things for me to do. It is summer. No school (translation no imagination.)
Ok, that is so not true. I could write a whole book full of my crazy thoughts. Entertaining crazy thoughts that will say. I am NOT crazy (if that is what you think).

Anyway (I have been using that word alot lately).

So, I made carrot and zucchini cupcakes. I have not tasted them yet but I can tell you this much that the batter... OH, heaven yum. Maybe I was egasterting a little there. But is tasted good. I guess that the cupcakes are amazing too. My mom loves (of course I do too, duh) the ham and mushroom cupcakes. You have to try them sometime. Go to the Hummingbird Bakery or just buy the cookbook.

Here is a picture of todays creation:



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT