I'm Beautiful

Apparently so!

Today when I was walking down the stairs to the platform at T-Centralen to take the train home a guy walking up the stairs said "You're beautiful" to me. I got chocked beacuse it was unexpected (and I don't know him). After he walked pasted me I turned my head around and looked at him and said "Thanks". I didn't know what else to say. I mean he was looking at me like he expected me to say something. Or maybe that was just how I inturperted it. Anyway a few hours has pasted and here I am telling you about the unexpected moment in my life.

Now I am going to make scones so, bye. I guess. At least for now. Never forever (and no Bieber, the words "never say never" don't apply here).


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT