This Friday Night

"There's a strager in my bed. Glitter all over the room."

I am have no plans for tonight. So, the offer from last night still stands. You have my number, so what are you waiting for? Take this innocent beauty for a night on da town. LOL! JK!

Seriously. I think I am going to read a little bit in Shopaholic And a Baby later. I love that book. I started reading it five days ago and I am on page 322 (Swedish version) now. The book has 412 pages (incaes you were wondering). The book is so exciting. You should really read it if you are looking for a good book to read. I think you should the other books in the Shopaholic series. Especially the four books before this one. Not that you have to because everything gets explained in the book. I mean if something has happened in one of the previous books you get a breif recap.

What do you like to read?


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT