What The Future Holds

I got a pleasant e-mail this morning. I don't have to take any of the SAT Subject tests because UCLA do no longer require freshmans to take any of the SAT Subject test starting 2012 fall admissions. Isn't that great. In the e-mail it also said the I don't have to take the TOEFL test. Weird. I will anyway, just to be on the safe side and other univeristies require international students to take it.

I am happy that I don't have to take any of the SAT Subject test. Wanna know why?  Because that means that I don't have to be at a test center  at 7.45 in the morning. It already sucks that I have to be at the test center that early when I am going to take the SAT Reasoning test. I just have to keep my mind focused on that it is for a good thing.

I wonder of the TOEFL test is hard? If it is all in english like the SAT Reasoning test? Or if it is in both Swedish and English? I wonder, I wonder.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT