All Better

OMG! I just saw that I haven't blogged since Monday, that is not good. I  my defense I have been sick so I saved all my energy for school and all of that boring shit. You know what I am talking about.
Nah, but anyway now I am all better. Maybe not 100% 'cause I sort of still have a stuffy nose but except that, I feel prima.

I am sitting here listening to my latest obsession, Conor Maynard. He got discovered just like Justin Bieber but not by Scooter and Usher, by Ne-Yo. He saw his cover of Beautiful Monster and then all of the labels went crazy. Or something like that, I don't know. I got my info from wikipeadia but I know that Ne-Yo know sort of discovered him anyway because Conor have said that. You should really listen listen to his music go to http://www.youtube.com/user/ConorMaynardVEVO and http://www.youtube.com/user/skillzaisherebooya.

A couple of weeks ago my mom send me a card and today it finally arrived.



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT