Weekend In SB

What ya'll bitches doing? I am sitting here watching Americas Next Top Model: College Editon. Yup. That's my Friday night. Lame, right, gosh I know. I was supposed to go to this football BBQ thingy at school tonight but no one seem to be going. Well, at least no one of my friends so I don't want to go then. It's also lame to sit there by yourself sheering. Then you sheer for the wrong team and make a fool out of yourself. It's more fun to make a fool out of yourself when you're in a group. Then you can just blame the person you're with.

Gosh, I don't know what I am going to to this weekend. I am thinking about seeing a movie but I want to see For A Good Time, Call which premieres today but it is now showing in Santa Barbara, bummer. There is Brave, Hope Springs, Hit and Run plus a bunch of other movies. Anyone in the Santa Barbara area who wants go and see one of these movies with me? Or some other movie?


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT