YOLO

Hi peeps! So today (as every Friday) I only had one class. Yeah! But it kinda sucks that it is at 8 AM. What are you going to do? I rather have morning classes than afternoon or worse evening classes. I mean 'cause then I have the rest of the day of to do whatever. You know what I mean. I mean I am young and I should enjoy my life (kinda hard when school keeps getting in the middle). Nah, but I had an okay day. After school I went and picked up a card that my mom had sent me to the old lady's address. She sent it before I moved to the new place. Then I had lunch, watched iTunes Festival - Jessie J (someone threw a bra up on stage?!) -, did some homework, went to Lazy Acres, watched The Ellen Degeneres Show, had dinner, more homework, did a facial, watched Americas Next Top Model, watched Glee and now I'm here. Yeah pretty much my day. Hehehe, think what you think.

I don't know what I should be doing. I mean I am young, in college and all of that shit. Blah, blah, blah. Yeah. But you know, I had a good day and that's all that matters right. Maybe I should be out there more, but it is kinda hard to when you under 21 in America. I mean if I were in Sweden now I could be "hitting the clubs" and you know. Well, the clubs that let people in that under 20. Yeah, so you know. Just sitting here and listening to Ed Sheeran. Hahaha. He's good. Tomorrow I think that I am going Downtown and watch Trouble With the Curve. It premieres today and I saw the trailer last weekend when I went and saw For a Good Time, Call.

(Why am I being weird and why is the sound not synced? Hmmm, photo booth - you are weird sometimes ;p)



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT