I'm Like, What?!

Hi guys! OMG, it has be a crazy couple of days. I mean for me. The lady I am staying with is crazy! Well, she's weird. I mean I thought that everything was fine and then all of the sudden she started yelling at me when she came home from work yesterday. I was completely taken off guard, Like where is all of this coming from? She complained that I do certain things and that I don't to certain things. I am like what?! Completely taken off guard. When I moved in I asked her if she had any rules or something that she wanted me to do. She said no. All she said was that she wanted me to do my own dishes (which I do). That was it. Now she's made because I don't do this list of things that she didn't even tell me about. Then she was like "I think you better find an other place to stay." I was like what? Because another place means I'll have to go back to Sweden (which would be comfortable and nice). So I got sad and started crying. Then she said that she wasn't going to put me out on the street and if the home stay people can't find another place for me she'll let me stay. If she doesn't want me here what good will that do?

I am so fed up with this shit! If I wasn't questioning myself coming here before I am certainly doing it now. Coming back next semester and all of that shit. Gosh, I am so frustrated! She left me a note this morning (which she often does but this one was different) saying that she would be home around 5 PM and that we could talk some more. When I saw it in the afternoon I got totally stressed and frustrated (and kind of scared because I didn't know what she was going to do or say) to the point where I cried on and off for (I don't know, maybe) two hours. I was so stressed (you know what I want to say). Then when she came home (which wasn't around 5 PM, more like 7:30 PM) she didn't say anything to me. Okay, I was sitting in my room with the door closed (but that was only because I was doing homework). Why did she leave me that note saying that "we could talk some more" if she didn't even talk to me. She told me yesterday that I am causing her to be stressed, but what is she doing to me? Making me feel loved and welcomed? Hmm, don't think so.

An other weird thing was (why I got scared) that last night while she was making some kind of soup she started talking to me like nothing ever happened. What? I mean who does that? That is some weird shit, just saying.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT