The Guy I'd Sell My Mom For

OMG! I am an official Mayniac! Aka a fan of Conor Maynard, I am not crazy. Geez, keep up with the latest! LOL. Seriously, his voice. I mean damn! When he opens his mouth and start to sing it's like magic, I am under a trans. Seriously, if a guy sang to me with a voice like that I'll do anything. That is my achilles heel. Probably shouldn't have given that away, 'cause seriously I mean it. If he sang that he wanted me to sell my mom on ebay because he needed money, I'd do it. Sorry mom, you're just gonna have to pray for that I don't meet a guy with a voice like that 'cause all I can say is "Daaaaaaamn!" until I loose my breath. Daaaaaaaamn, that lad got skills (plus plenty of swag to make me do anything - you sing, I am yours!). Seriously, I'll sell my mom if he'd sang the words.

Hahaha, I don't know if I'd actually sell my mom for him. All I am saying is that he has an incredible voice that makes my heart melt every time I hear him sing. I am a total fan girl, it just takes the right person to get me from my normal self to a total fanatic in less then you can imagine. OMG and Conor you have done it. I mean I am listening to your music while writing this and I just want to dance. I am your true Vegas Girl. I'll shake it everyday for you, just sing the words. You know it babe!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT