For The Future

So here we go again! OMG what am I doing. I know right. LOL, you are probably wondering what is she talking about. Okay, I'll tell you. I am looking up courses and programs to study at Stockholm University next semester. Basically for the following three years. Mostly for next semester. I mean, yeah, I know that my dream was studying here in America. Mostly I think that I was confused by what that dream really meant and I still am. What I really wanted to do was to take a year of and do a high school year but then I found out that I would have had to repeat that year when I came back to sweden so I just shook it off. I mean repeat a year no thank you. Well, I saw that as a waste of time then. Like "I don't have time for that shit.". I have always had that dream to come to America, New York, Chicago, Seattle or LA for like a vacation. So maybe I felt like this was kind of my only opportunity to go to America. I never really had any desires to go to Santa Barbara. But, yeah, now I'm here anyway. (Sidetrack: I had this dream last night that I was back in Sweden. In my moms apartment, around that neighborhood. It was kind of wonderful and then I woke up.)

Maybe I should stick to my oldest dream. Well, it's not exactly a dream it's more something that I said I was little that I was going to do when I got older when. Okay, so I think that I have never told anyone this before but I was like eight when I thought of it so keep that in mind. What I said (to myself) was that I am going to move to England and marry a british man. I don't why I though of it, I just did. You there are some great potential husbands out there. The members of One Direction, Ed Westwick, Conor  Maynard and Daniel Radcliffe. Hahaha. I was eight. I was cute then (and I still am).


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT