Busy Little E

OMG! I was gonna blog then I just kind of forgot about the time! OMG! Good thing that I remembered. LOL. I have been really bad lately. I mean at posting anything here. But I mean I do have excuses. I just have been a lot more busy lately. School. I sat until like past 11 PM last night editing a freaking paragraph! I better get a good grade in this course. I am not, or I haven't been in the past, the kind of person who stays up late and does homework. Especially on a Friday night! When I lived in the US Fridays were my homework free days. I mean just because I had some much school work deal with that I just needed a day off from all of that. And I choose Fridays. Aaaah! I miss the US. Simpler times, and also not simler times. LOL, depends on how you look at it.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT