Those Fifty Shades

Oh I noticed that I didn't blog yesterday so I am doing a quick one now. Before the day has even started. Right now I am just sitting on the couch with my laptop in my knee watching The Little Couple. I have started to like that show. At first I thought is was absolutely annoying every time it came on TV (as I think with every reality show, even the housewives that I now can enjoy watching. You laugh at them and not with them. Sometimes with them.) It's like my morning show. LOL. Do you watch TV in the morning? When I lived in the US I liked to watch the Today Show or sometimes GMA.

I went and saw Fifty Shades of Grey with Fanny (pronunced funny). It was a good movie and I do hope that they make a sequel. I mean with that ending they are kind of obligated to do so. But I have seen better movies latley but this movie is absolutely worth taking two hours of your life to see. I don't know if a blu-ray copy will end up in my bookshelf but it's absolutely worth your time. I don't like the ending though. A little abrupt. That's why I need a sequel (maybe I should read the books).


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT