Two Days Since Last

In the two days since I last posted something on this blog I have switched from Fifth Harmony to Iggy Azalea. I mean as what I like to listen to at the moment. Tomorrow it will probably be something new. It always like that, I hear a song that I become obsessed with and then I listen to it until it makes me want to puke. Yeah. Fangirl stuff. LOL, life of Erika.

So what's everyone doing this weekend? Ugh! I have too much to do! School stuff, monologues plus gonna try to put in spending some time with my friends in the mix of those two things. Okay, school and monologues may not sound like much but university is no easy walk in the park, plus monologues which is like priority number one at the moment (and which I am not practicing enough). Argh! All of this is stressing me out! Stressing me the fucking hell out! Wääääh! It will all be fine in the end, it has to be. And therefore it will be.

Gotta go to bed now. Lot of things to do tomorrow. Mwah, luv ya!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT