First Time In Five Years

Hello there! I am back in Sweden again but I am already missing Spain. I am sittning here thinking of when I can go on a vacation again and where. Sweden is an absolute great country but the weather I don't get what went wrong there?!


I promised you guys a report on how it went working out at the gym in Marbella. It went really well considering I haven't worked out in a gym in like five years. Now I know a whole lot more about fitness so I knew what to do to get the exircise that I wanted. It felt really good to workout the gym there which made me think that maybe that's what I need to do instead of doing those youtube videos. I have to look in to that.


 


The gym at the hotel was very small and didn't have lot of machines but they still had the basics. I focused on cardio and my butt and thighs. First I did 30 minutes on the treadmil and after that I did I focused on my thighs and did three sets of 10 reps with 10kg. Before I went on to my butt I took a little break and let my legs rest and did backlifts (with no weights). I did three sets of 10 reps there as well. I finished (before my cool down and stretch) with a butt exircise. I used the barbell with weights (10kg) and also did three sets of 10 reps. My legs where dead afterwards and I could barely walk but it was a good kind of dead (if that is such a thing).


 

 

A little funny side story. Since I never workout a gym I never know who to start the machines. It takes me forever! When I was going to use the treadmil the first time at the gym in Spain I had even more trouble knowing how to get it going because it was in Spanish. At first I just guessed but that didn't work. Luckily the machine next to the treadmil was in English. So I just look at that one to try and start the treadmil. At first I didn't know how I would solve that problem, but it went alright.



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT