Sleep

I see the weekends as time to catch up on my sleep. That is actually what I did last night, I fell asleep and that is why I didn't post anything. I was going to post something after dinner but I fell asleep and then I was just too tired to post anything.

But yeah sleep is something I really value. I try get at least 8h of sleep every night. I try which means that most of the time I don't. I probably get closer to 7h. I mean that is if you count the hours from when I go to bed and when my alarm rings in the morning. I usually wake up a few times during the night. It's annoying but somehow I seem to survive. I have stopped looking at the watch when I wake up. But it's like Christmas Eve when you do and you still have like five hours left until. Ahhh, the sweet little things that we live for. Hahahaha.

If you are like me and have trouble sleeping, here are a few tips for better sleep:

1. You should start to relax at least two hours before you are going to sleep. If you are relaxed you body will fall asleep easier. This also means no screens before bed. A dark room and a bright screen is a disaster for a good nights' sleep. The bright light will actually trick your brain into thinking that it's daytime and that's why it's harder to fall asleep if you have a lot of screen time before bed.

2. The room you sleep in should be cool and dark.

3. If you get up and pee a lot during the night then you should avoid drinking before bed.


If you decide to try this comment below and tell me how it works for you. If you have any others tips for sleeping better please do share them in the comment section!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT