Gingerbread

OMG, I can't believe that in a week (next Sunday) it is first in Advent. OMG, OMG, OMG! Iiiip! I am excited. Soon it will be Christmas. It is only a month left on Thursday. A month! Can you believe it? Time just flies by.

I have deciced to make the gingerbread dough on Friday and depending on how much dough I will make I might bake some gingerbread cookies for my class the following Friday because it is "the-gingerbread-cookie-day". I always have so much dough left over so why not make cookies for my classmates. I am sure they will appreciate it. I mean 1) everyone love gingerbread cookies (except Agnes because she is allergic and 2) we leave school at four o'clock on Fridays. So after lunch I will put out my cookies on the teachers desk and write something on the board so that they know that they are allowed to eat the cookies.


your writer, Erika

Comments

  1. Ja visst är det helt otroligt att det redan är första advent på söndag:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT