I Want To Bake

Hihihi, my new cook book arrived today. Well it is not my as in I wrote it but it is mine as in I bought it. I am so excited, I just want to bake.  RIGHT NOW! Oh, I just want to correct something I wrote yesterday: It is not the-gingerbread-cookie-day next Friday. It is the Friday after that. I am still going to make gingerbread dough on Friday.

Oh, love my psychology teacher. I mean she is nice. We have these two huge assignment that we have to hand in on Friday but she postponed the date until Decmber 5th. Thank you so much because now I don't have to stress so much about the other assignments. Like right now I am (watch TV, LOL, it is One Tree Hill - the episode when Brooke is trying to save Jamie because he is stuck in a car and that care gets pushed into the river by an other car. Now that I think about it, a lot of thing has happened on that bridge in OTH.) working on my English C speech that I have to hold next Monday. It has to be five minutes, just like the speech for the finals in Swedish.


your writer, Erika

.p.s. I actully baked today when I came home, hamburger and hot dog buns :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT