Photoshoot With SollentunaRevyn

I thought you might want to know how the "photoshoot" with SollentunaRevyn went. In case you don't, well then you don't have to read this post. Hehe.

The photoshoot went smoodly. Catherine and I were supposed to be creative directors, tell the actors how to pose and so on but the director of the play basicly did our job. She was like "Pose like this", "Do this with your hands" and so on and so on. So Catherine and I just stood there. I told one actress to smile more because it is supposed to be a comedy. She just snassed me (ok, maybe she didn't snass me but anyway), and said "Well, I thought since this costume is more serious I should look serious."

We weren't there for more than about 40 minutes. It was ok. I brought the t-shirt that I altered to show my teacher. She liked it.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT