Halv Åtta Hos Mig

Eight thirty at my place, incase you were wondering what the title means.

Anyway, I was sitting here minding my own buisness, doing my homework when my phone rang. I was like "Who is calling me now?". I looked at the number on the screen thinking it was someone I am sure of that I have not given my phone number but I answered it anyway.

Guess who it was? It was not the person whom I thought is was. It was no one I know. It was drum roll please...... Someone from TV4. Explanation is one of the major TV stations in Sweden and it first started airing in 1990. Oh, why did they call me? Well, earlier this year I sent in an application to be on their TV show 'Halv Åtta Hos Mig' (a cooking show). Now, this woman was calling around to people who have sent in applications and see if they are interesting enough (fun enough personallity) to be on the show. She said that she might call be back to schedule a casting. I have my fingers crossed!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT