Today In School

Today all I had was P.E. Yeah! NOT! P.E is not my cup of tea, what I mean is that I prefer to do any kind of physical excersie on my own. Maybe with friends but not in school. OMG, it is so boring when you HAVE TO do it and beacsue you want to do it. Yeah, yeah.

My friend Linda has inspired me. Yeah, she is a smart cookie. LOL. Yesterday I opened a document in word where I wrote down all the information for all of the different college's and universities that I am (so far) planning to apply to. She has done that and I thought was a good idea plus then I don't have to google information all the time. So annoying and time consuming.

Today during lunch 10C had a concert in the cafeteria. So when I got too school I listen a little bit. A little bit beacuse Linda had to go to the computers to print something. Not that I had to go with her but I am a good friend. She would probably done the same thing if I needed to print something.
Sadly we couldn't stay for the whole concert because we had P.E. Bummer. We had to leave during the best song. During the best group. LOL. No, but we had to leave during a John Mayer song and I love John Mayer. He's awesome. The guy presenting them said the John Mayer sucks but the guys performing the song were good. Their cover was alright.
When we sat in in our classroom I could hear them (someone - I don't know who) performing Firework by Katy Perry. I love that song. Damn you P.E!


youtr writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT