Just Chilling at Home

I think I am going to do some Christmas decorating later on or maybe tomorrow before I go to Cornelias christianing. Not later than tomorrow. It is first in Advent tomorrow and you can't have an Advent without the house being decorated with Christmas ornaments. It just won't due. What you think? When do you start to decorate for Christmas? Me, in time for first in Advent. No later than that, no matter what my mom says. LOL.

Right now I am watching The Grinch with my mom. I love that movie. Ok, maybe not love but it is a good movie. It is one of those movies you have to see around Christmas. It is not Christmas now I know but it is first in Advent tomorrow. I am not watching it on DVD it is on TV, I don't like the movie so much that I want the DVD. Why should I buy on DVD? I mean it is on TV a few times every year around Christmas.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT