Just Your Normal Day at School

First of all, Happy Thanksgiving or glad tacksägelsedag as you say in Swedish but no one celebrates thanksgiving in Sweden. Ok, maybe if you are American, but no one I know celebrates it.

Today was a both good and bad day in school. The first lesson was cancled and no one in my class had been infromed about it. There was a missunderstanding with my teacher and the lady who makes the schedules. Fun. Not. I could have slept another hour this morning. It is not like I enjoy waking up at six am. I don't jump out of bed with a smile on my face and scream at the top of my lungs "Yeah, I get to go to school today!". Don't get me wrong, I enjoy school but I like to be informed if a class is cancled. Wouldn't you?

Now to the good part. You know that I had finals in Swedish last week. You know, the essay that I had five hours to write but I only sat for two and a half hours. Do you remember? Anyway, I got MVG on my essay! Yeah, ME! LOL, London Tipton refrence. MVG is the highes grade that you can recive on anything. Well, that and an A. (There are two grade systems in Sweden IG to MVG and E to A. IG to MVG is the old system and all seniors get graded by that system because we entred high school when the old system was still in use.) I am proud of myself, I never thought I was going to get MVG. VG maybe but not MVG. Ok, VG + tops but not higher than that. My teacher was really proud of me or it seemed like that. She said that I used a well adapted language in my essay and that it was not too scienentific (it didn't need to be either - it shouldn't have). She also said that I used a personal language and that she could tell that I knew what I was talking about.

OMG! There was this one guy in my class that did not seem to happy about his grade on the essay he wrote. He was really mad. During our Swedish lesson today our teacher talked to us one on one about our essays and when he was in there the whole class could here him scream. We kind of eavesdropped at one point because he was like inpersonating our teacher and screaming at her. Damn! I wonder what he was so mad about. Maybe I could ask him. School can be a funny place to be, especially if you have class like mine. Hahaha.

Aww, today before our "projektarbete" lektion Adam (whom I has the same last name as, no relation what I know of. Oh, funny thing a sub once asked if Adam and I were siblings because we have the same last name. HELLO! I am black and he is white, I don't know how she think that would have happened) played song on his iPhone. He had plugged it into the speakers. He played some random songs I have never heard before, Snoop Dogg and some other artists. Then, he played Mistletoe by Justin Bieber. I was like "Yeah, go Adam." but Fred told Adam to change the song and so Adam did. Buhu!


your writer, Erika

Comments

  1. sv: haha aww hatar när de blir så!
    jo de är bra med mig. kram :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT