Las Vegas 2014, Here We Come!

We = Linda and I

As I know I have mentioned before Linda and I want to to go Vegas when we both have turned 21, which will be in 2014. Linda's birthday is on January 20th and mine is April 6th. So anytime after my birthday we can go to Vegas.

We talked about out Vegas trip today in school. Planned some things. Ok, we didn't plan things - We are not controll freaks. We just talked about it. We said that we were going to book a suit. Like a real nice suit. Linda said that she doens't want to fly to Vegas because of some tringle. I thought she was stalking about the Bermuda tringle and itsn't that tringle in the Carribean? So I was like "What if I go to school in NY? I have heard that is takes about 5 hours and 30 minutes to fly from LA to NY." She said "Ok, we can fly to somewhere near Vegas." LOL, we're so funny.

We have to go to Vegas! We Just have to, Linda don't back out!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT