USA!

LOL! Today we had to hold our speech in English C. It was ok. I got really nervous for some reason. I don't nervous. Nervous is not my thing.
There was this one girl, Frida, who held a speech about her experince as an exchange student in USA last year. She was somewhere in Washington. The state Washington not DC. Her speech made me realise just how much I want to study in USA. Not in Sweden anyway, so England or USA. USA preferably plus I am not going to apply to any schools in the UK. So tomorrow I am going to apply to UCLA. Yeah, wish me good luck!

Frida also showed her year book from the high school she went to and told stories about the family she staied with. They were like super into Jesus (nothing wrong with that), so Frida had to go to church with them every Sunday for the whole year she was there. She said that she did not get along with them and that she snuck out in the middle of the night a few times. I think it sound like so much fun.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT