A Little Catching Up

What's up my peeps? OMG, I know. I have just been busy with school but I am going to try to blog more. I promise.

Anyway, have you have a nice week? Will you do something special or anything fun tonigh/ this weekend? I am going to watch Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 on DVD with my mom. It got released on DVD two days ago. I pre-orded it this Monday and I got this Wednesday - the same day it got released. I call that service! I also orded a cookbook but is was backorded.


Here are a few pictures of my new pumps. I showed them in a video that I posted a few days ago but the lighting is so bad that you can barely see them. Here are a few pictures so that you can fully admire them.




Sparkly right? I will be the hottest girl this Christmas! LOL. When I put them on I am taller then my mom. True story.

This Wednesday in school we had "mössprovning". Meaning that we tried on and decided whatkind of hat we want for graduation. There were also jackets and hoodies and such that you could buy. I took a few pictures for you guys. Correction, Linda took them but I told her to take them. LOL.





your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT