BIRTHDAY WEEK

Hi guys! Omg I really need to get better at this, at updating this blog. Gash! But in my defence (if I am allowed to say that) Easter and being that it is my birthday week right now has kind of come in between. Also I have been a teeny tiny bit sick. Yeah, I got sick on my birthday. Well, sick and sick I got a cold but when you have a cold you feel way worse than you actually are. I just felt like I had a fever. I just felt bad and that I wanted to stay home all day long but instead I went shopping (bought two cute tops at JC). Maybe i should have had stayed home because after a few hours I felt like I was going to die. Like literally! Like I was going to pass out right there and then at the mall.

Eh, I am all better now. Not free from my cold. I still have a runny nose but I am better. I went out to dinner and to the movies with my mom last night. It was really fun! We saw Into The Woods, which was really good I just didn't know that it was a musical. I had just seen the trailer and thought that it seemed interesting. Which it was. It was good.

We went shopping today, my mom and I. And I kind of half completed my Ariana Grande concert outfit. I bought the top and the skirt that I am going to wear at the concert. All I need is a pair of white knee socks and a pair of black pumps. Preferably platform pumps. I also got a birthday gift from my mom. A cardigan from ZARA. I have wanted a cardigan like this since forever and I am glad that I finally have one. I can finally wear a certain outfit now with this cardigan, because the cardigan was the last piece that I needed for this outfit. Aaaaah! I am just so happy! Thank you mom!







your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT