Choice of Style

Hi guys! How was your weekend? Mine was pretty good I guess. I had a lot of errands to run and other stuff todo on Saturday and on Sunday I went shopping and went to Dunkin' Donuts. LOL. They ave finally opened a Dunkin' in city. 'Cause before that I had to go to either Täby Centrum or Skärholmen but I never did that. Too far away.

You know what?! I am actually pretty excited because I have almsot everything for my Ariana Grande concert outfit! YEAH! I only have one thing left that I am waiting for - the shoes. But I ordered them online yesterday and this morning I got an email that they were on they way to me. Effing YES! When I'll have them I'll show you everything and tell you where I'll bought it all. I'll also post a picture of the Ari outfit the I did my best to copy.

JEANS: FOREVER21, TSHIRT: DOLCE & GABBANA, CARDIGAN: ZARA


you writer, Erika


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT