Still Loving It

Hi guys! How are you all today? I am good. My stuffy nose is almost gone, so yeah! Hahaha. But nah it is alright with me. I kept reminiscing about Hannah Montana earlier by listening to some Hannah song on my phone. YES, I have all the Hannah Montana albums on my iPhone. I miss that show! It was everything to me. I am so happy that Miley is blonde for real now. LOL. Ik but I used to wonder if she would ever dye her hair blonde when she was down with the show. Though I didn't think that it would end that soon after only four seasons. I kind of hopes for at least 10 years. Seriously if the show was still on TV I would HONEST TO GOD watch it. Hihihihihi. Wouldn't you? I mean if you loved it back then.

JEANS: AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS, TOP: JC, BANDEAU TOP: H&M


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT