Saturday Nights

Hello today my beautiful beautiful beautiful readers! How are you? What are you doing? I am just sitting on my couch watching TV. There is a movie, New Years Eve, starting soon but I think that I am going to watch White Chicks on Netflix or some thing else on Netflix. That movie is hilarious though and I haven't seen it in ages. The first time that I saw that movie I laughed so hard that my stomach hurt. OMG it is fucking hilarious! That's how I remember it anyway, so I hope that it will live up to my memory.

But, would it be so bad if I actually went to bed like now instead of watching a movie? Before 10 PM on a Saturday night? But I am tired and just feeling how nice it would feel if I went to bed now. But than I am probably going to wake up early and I don't want to get up early on a Sunday morning. Sundays are made for to sleep in. Too sleep until noon or maybe even further than that or less (idk what kind of person you are) but still. Eh, I am going to watch my movie now and probably fall a sleep during. Hahahaha.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT