Sun Kissed

Hello darlings! How are you this Sunday? I am good. I actually spent 1,5h tanning on the balcony. I really wanted to get some color on. I remember when I lived in Santa Barbara, I looked so sun kissed back then. So lovely! I also threw away the last crap from yesterday. So that is very nice.


Right now I am watching the UEFA Euro finale between Portugal and France. This has not been an exciting game. There was some drama in the beginning when Ronaldo got hurt but other than that not much. Well well. Hopefully someone scores soon. I am thinking for their own sake. It's got to have be pretty borin playing a game and no one scoring. Well well, one of these teams will end up champions.

Okay so Portugal just scored. Looks like they'll be the champions.

your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT