No Excuses

Hello! How are you? I am good except from that I felt like I was going to die when I worked out this morning. My body was dead! But I kept pushing through. I never  give up when it comes to working out. I am trying to have the "no excuses" Kevin Hart mentality when it comes to working out. Hopefully it pays off and shows. Now that I have started doing cardio three times a week I feel so much better. I mean I don't really do that much cardio but I do it. Plus the videos that I do from Fitness Blender are amazing! I love that I have found them. Check them out here!

I went shopping after work yesterday and I got recognized from Espresso House. Hahahaha but I recognized the woman too. This spring she used to come by regularly. I am glad that she recognized me because otherwise I would never have had remember from where I knew here. Hahaha.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT