Orange Is The New Black

Hello! You know what I am utterly choked! I really am. Well well this is your future now America, just make sure he doesn't hurt the rest of us. Actually, TV4's Marcus Oscarsson said a couple of days ago that he believed that if Trump would get elected that he would actually step up and calm down. That everything Trump has up and til now has just been for show. Let's just hope that he does a good job and not ruin the country. I mean 'cause I really want to move back there some day.

I mean Trump is now the president of the United States and that's something that we cannot escape. I just hope that he can learn to include everyone and provide an amazing future. I really hope that he steps up. He has to.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT