Chillax

This week at school is chill week! NO HOMEWORK'S! Yeah, baby! You know how much I hate homework. We got to choose what we want to do this week in school too! So tomorrow and on Wednesday me and my friend chose photography! That's going to be fun and on Thursday we chose some game, some Swedish (I think it's Swedish.) game. The game is called Kubb. It's really fun. but it can take about over one hour to finish a game. But it's still fun! On Friday we're off school (again!) because it's June 6th, Sweden's national day. I loved that they made it a so called "red day" (that means that it's a day when most people don't work and you don't go to school, you know like Sunday. That's a red day here in Sweden) but it's bad that they took away one day! Bläääääääääääää!

xoxo, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT