SUMMER

First day of summer vacation, first day off school!!!!! It feels so good! You can't imagine. Maybe you can., but it feels so good. Right now I am listening Hannah Montana 2 CD. It's the last song, True Friend. I've listen to the whole CD, it's really good.
I am going to post a new song the I've written. I don't know when, but I know that I am going to do it. It's really not finished but i am going to post it as it is and when I have final version I maybe post that version too.
What are you guy going to do today? I don't know what i am going to do, because it's been raining all morning, but it's not raining right now or yeah I really don't know if it's raining because I haven't opened my curtains yet! How' the weather where ever you are?!? It was nice weather here yesterday except it was a little bit windy. I hope the sun will "be out of the closet" when the Jonas brothers are here. I mean what will they think of Sweden? OK, I really don't think they would care about that. I think they just care about the fans! OK if I were a famous singer and people would want me to preform in a country where the weather is really bad (cold, windy, too much heat] maybe I wouldn't be so happy about it!OK it's just rain, it's not like it's causing a flood.
Yeah I just hope it's better weather this summer then last summer!


xoxo, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT