a trip to the spa

Right now it's Hannah Montana and it's the episode with the Jonas Brothers. I love that episode. Yeah! I love how she (Hannah) describe them as
Kevin - the cute and romantic one
Joe - the cute and funny one
Nick - the cute and sensitive one
Today I went to the spa. It was really relaxing and before that I ate sushi with my mom to lunch. The woman the was going to give me a facial ('cause that was what I was getting) told me exactly what she was gong to do. After a while (when she talked) I was getting into my own thoughts. Not to be me (because she was really nice) she just kept on babbling at the beginning! My mom bought an extra ticket for the concert so I can go with a friends.
Tomorrow I am going to buy her second present I think or I'll do it on Sunday.
Here's a funny clip with JB on Hannah Montana

I hope you enjoyed this!

Much love from your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT