JB in concert

They were awsome!!! Best concert I've ever been to!
That day started with me leaving early for the cd singing. I was there about 9.15am. The cd signing stared at 3pm. All those hours waiting for the bros didn't feel like 5 hours and 45 minutes. it felt like one minute, not even that to be honest. It was so fun waiting for the bors. A group of fans sang JB songs and one Miley song actually. Of course I sang along. I met some people I've talked to on myspace! I found out by some fans) that Charlotte Perelli a Swedish singer has made a cover on Nick's song Appreciate! I heard I last night! She hasn't made her own version own (if you know what a mean). Is the same music but with her voice. Yeah enough of that, back to the to the stuff you wanna hear, there was a funny security guy there named Patrick. Some girl stared to call him their dad and then they got mad at him because they didn't get a jersey that had security written over it chest. I saw what a few people were giving the bros and their presents were awsome The signs that people had were so cool. One girl and her friend had written YOUR DREAM GIRLS FROM SWEDEN NOT FROM AUSTRALIA on a Swedish flag and then we wrote or names on it. There were one more that had written something on a Swedish flag. Check out my sign on my myspace page. When Big Rob got there (I think it was him because everybody screamed his name)everybody went crazy! Everybody took pictures of him. Oh and when the bros got there everybody went ever more crazy. They (even I) stared pounding at the windows. OMGs when I got inside the store I was so exited, I stared jumping up and down (even though the security guys told us that they didn't want us to do that when we got inside the cd store). When I was about two metres away from Kevin (You "met" Kevin first and then Nick and then Joe) I almost stared crying. But I calmed myself down. I gave him a box filled with cookies that I baked and a letter (that was kind of to all of them). Kevin was so nice. When he saw me he was like: Hi, how are you? Thanks for coming! When I gave him the present he said: Oh that's so nice! I love him!!!! I think this is a little funny because when you got to the cd singing you got a number on your hand and I got number 21 and it is Kevin's 21st birthday this year!! After I gave him the present I asked if I could get a hug and he was like: Of course, just wait a second (he had to sing my cds first)! I had the bound Jonas edition and the the same day I bought the new version of the cd that just got released! When I got to Nick I gave him a black teddy bear that held a heart that said I love you. He didn't say much, but I kind of hugged him (I definitely hugged Kevin, no doubt there, best hug ever). When I got to Joe I gave him a moose that wore a Swedish jersey and a Swedish scarf (with Swedish I mean it was blue and yellow). He didn't say anything. He kinda looked my way, but I am not sore. It was sad that there was no time to take pictures with them. They are so much hotter in reality then on pictures. When you left the cd store you got a huge poster of the boys. Kevin looks so hot on it.
After that me and my mom went to Annexet. My mom really didn't want to go there, she wanted to eat first. but she bought a salad at ICA in Globen centrum which I got a sore throat from. I was like no I can't get sick now! When we got to Annexet there was this huge line of people. But it went smaller when everybody stood up. I remember that I asked someone in the line what time it was and they said something and I was like WHAT and asked again so their mom answered. They were Norwegian. The few hours I spent in that line didn't fell so bad except that it started raining and got windy so stared freezing. Oh, after half an hour after I got to Annexet I met a guy in JB's band. Here's a picture:

When I got inside the venue I tried to get as close as possible to the stage as I could. When JB's band got up on stage everybody stared screaming or at least the JB fans and the even more when JB got on stage. I recorded their entire performance from the concert. The sound is good but it is a shaky picture because everybody wanted to get closer to the stage. They sang seven songs; Just Friends, Goodnight and Goodbye, Still In Love With You, When You Look Me In The Eyes, Take on Me, Hold On and SOS. They did a few trix on stage and Joe spitted water on people. Not to seem weird or anything but when he did that I was like: Spit on me!!! Joe also jumped off stage. Oh god, they are so good on stage. I love The faces Nick does when he sings and Kevin's rock star moves. They have so much energy on stage! On the chat they had on msn they said that they might come back this fall!!!! I really hope so!
I staid for Avril because my mom wanted to. She was really good. I loved the intro. I also got a JB t-shirt after the concert.
Here is a picture of JB at their hotel in Stockholm (I know which hotel, it's so obvious)



I love you Kevin - your writer, Erika.

.p.s. I wish JB a good look on their Burnin' Up Tour! Can't wait for the 3D movie of the concert!

Comments

  1. Omg, I was there too! At the cd signing and the concert! we managed to get front row! I also recorded it, and Joe looked right at me when he sang a lot of songs!
    At the cd signing, we gave them a rose and letters, and me and my friend bought a diet coke for Nick xD
    they were all so nice, and my friend even got this really great picture with joe, where he smile, looks right into the camera and is like 20 cm away...
    *jealous*
    BTW, did you went in a second time? We did, we met them and got in the line again, and met them a second time! They said Hi again! :D

    Btw, I'm from Norway, but I don't think you talked to us ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT