YouTube mania with JB

Here's a video of the Jonas Brothers before they were the Jonas Brothers. They are preforming with a song from Nick's cd, Nicholas Jonas, Time For Me To Fly. Note: this video is from November 6th 2004 at the Early Show

Here's a video of Nick getting a new computer!

Here's the famous Joe Jonas fall at the AMA's 2007

I just love how he got right back up like nothing ever happened. What would had happened if he walked of the stage. Would Nick and Kevin fallow him or would they have had continue on their own? These are the questions I ask myself.
Here's an other video of the Jonas Brothers preforming S.O.S, but this time at the season finale of American Idol 2008

Here's a video of Joe rapping and then Nick takes over with Nick J is off The Chain:
'
Don't miss my Camp Rock special that I am going to have on my myspace blog! Did you know that there's a camp here in Sweden called Camp Rock! Cool, huh!
Your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT