Hail for Joe my love

FRIDA and the Swedish DC website have had given people an opportunity to get a meet and greet with the Jonas Brothers. I only knew about the DC had, but I didn't win! That's so sad. Maybe an other time. My dad is giving me the tickets for the concert tomorrow. I'll hope he gives me two tickets 'cause then I can take a friend!!!
I today I bought FRIDA sommarspecial 'cause they had an interview with the boys when they were in London. There were pictures from their hotel room. I got surprised when I reed that Joe only had seen hail two times in his life!!! Here in Sweden it happens now and then every year. Mostly in the fall. Back to Joe, it stood that he ran over to the window to look at the hail when it stared.So Nick got left alone in the couch He was so amazed by it. He even asked the reporter if it could hurt if you got them on you. The weirdest thing about this interview was that Kevin wasn't there!!! Where was Kevin? Why wasn't he there?
I finally bought Jesse McCartney cd Departure yesterday. If you want to see me with the cd just visit my profile on myspace.


I hope you had a god time today your writer, Erika.
.p.s. make sure you tune in later this week for pictures from the cd signing with JB and the concert!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT