Doing what you all should do

Today was a soft day at school, me and my friend Agnes (who worked with today) took pictures all over the place. We went to the beach, to the golf court and other places. It was fun. We didn't walk if you thought so, no we to her bike. On our way from the golf court we stopped at my moms friends place for something to drink, because it's really hot outside. When it was time for me to walk go home it felt so weird, because I had to walk and I guess I got lazy because we used her bike all day long. Lazy me! OK I am really not lazy I can walk around for hour when I am shopping.
Right now I am trieing to clean my room. Not so fun! But it's better then that there's stuff lieing on the floor. I am aslo listening to music now and then. For those of you that hasn't check out my myspace page recently here's some updates: new profile song Play My Music from the new DC movie Camp Rock (the JoBros are preforming it), new photos, new default and a new blog (but yeah I've already posted it here).
I just found out that Camp Rock premiers October 15th! I hope it premiers earlier! When I say October 15th i mean in Scandinavia (Sweden, Norway and Denmark). I am totally buying the soundtrack when it comes out.
Today my friend said she hated Fergie because she so perfect. She has beautiful voice, she is beautiful and she has the hottest boyfriend ever! I get her point. 'Cause all those thing are true! The really are. I wish I could sing like that. But I can't so I guess that I should work on my other talents (whatever they are?).

xoxo, Erika


.p.s It's Gossip Girl and Desperate Housewives on kanal 5 tonight from 8 pm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT