JB weekend

Hello my people! I can't believe that I am goging to meet the Jonas Brothers tomorrow. I am so happy! YEAH ME! On Sunday I will upload some pictures here and maybe a video!!! The rest I will post on myspace and youtube.
I hoped that they have a great day in London today. I had a fun day today!
Tomorrow I will probably get ready the same time I do when I am going to school. My mom think I am crazy. But it's the Jonas brothers I'll do anything for them!!! I don't get why she thinks I am crazy because she told me that she got up like 6:30am this morning just to get the newspaper! I mean hello! Who's the crazy one!
Soon I am going to make a banner an maybe rap their presents. But right now I am rapping my mom's preset. I have already rapped the other one.
Bye, now I have to start on the banner!!!

Your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT