Where young hollywood shines

Hi,today I found these really cool videos on youtube with the Jonas Brothers posted by somedia. Ok, one is with the JB and one is of Timbaland talking about the Jonas Brothers.
Watch them:


I think they should work together. That song or songs are going to be huge! Just listen to their songs (that are already are hits), how huge a is that going to be! JB are great song writers and Kevin is one of the producers on their record Jonas Brothers.
Go to Jonas Brothers youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/JonasBrothersMusic and check out their videos!! In the video Jonas Brothers Soap Opera Demi Lovato the girl Joe gives the banana to! Also visit http://www.youtube.com/user/somedia.
That's the channel I got the videos from that I posted today!
I just thought about it like a few minutes ago that the that the Jonas Brothers are coming to Stockholm next week. I planed to meet them outside the hotel they are staying at. You're probably thinking: How do I know which hotel that they are going to stay at! I said to my mom that I was going to meet them outside Grand hotel (which is like the best hotel in Stockholm), but she said that they can also stay at Sheraton hotel. So I know that almost every celebrate that comes to Stockholm (even the Nobel prize winners) stay at Grand hotel. Last year when the Nobel prize winners came to Stockholm one of them couldn't have the big luxury suite because Kelly Clarkson (that was going to preform at the season finale of Idol 2007 which is the Swedish version of American Idol) were going to have that suite. So, I can try both hotels!!!! But I am going to wait for them after the concert next Saturday. Oh, I almost forgot: read the Jonas Brothers blog on their myspace page to find out how their life on tour in Europe is! Here is the link www.myspace.com/jonasbrothers and don't forget to visit their official website www.jonasbrothers.com. Have a great night!

Your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT