Family traditons

Traditions...what is your family traditions? Ours (me and my mom) are birthdays (who dosen't celebrate that so that really don't count), christmas, midsummer, March 17th (that's more a thing my mom celebrate) and there's some other stuff (kanelbullensdag and fettisdagen and February 15th and name days). We also go to Resturangernas dag (or Smaka på Stockholm as it's called now, a taste of Stockholm). It's really fun! Great food! We've been there two time this year. The first day and today. I ate the same thing today as I did two days ago (the first day), calamaris with aoli and french fries. It taste so good. We ate danish chocolate cake and it was delicious. I also earned 25 kr on those plastic glasses the have. Not much money but anyway.
Today is Sweden's national day! I told you guys that earlier this week.
Today I am going to order Jesse McCartney's new CD Departure. I am going to ask my dad if he can pre-order Miley Cyrus new CD Breakout and tell him that I pay him when the CD comes. I want to pre-oreder it from the U.S because it's cheaper then buying it when it comes out here in Sweden. You may now think WHAT, it may be cheaper because the dollar is really cheap/low right now so it that way it may be cheaper but but there will be some extra pierces for shipping it from the U.S all the way to Sweden (I don't know how much that is so I'll have to talk to my dad first). I hope he says yes! I am going to buy (or talk mom or dad into buying me) a pair of really really cool sunglasses from Ray Ban. I love Ray Ban. Their sunglasses are so cool. That's like a must have for this summer. If you can't afford Ray Ban's I think you should buy fake once. They kind of look the same so that's really what matter. How they look!
Soon it's Wizard of Waverly Place. I am going to watch that. After that it's Hannah Montana!

xoxo, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT