I am amazed

I read a comment on the post JB in concert today. The girl who wrote it said that she was there and said that she was from Norway. Then I started remember that I actually met two girls and their mom from Norway outside in the line (not at the cd signing but outside the place they had the concert). Amazing memories. I want to met them again! I can't wait for sunday. Zac and Vanessa! Yeah! What a year! This is probably the best year of my life. I never thought this would happen but wow. I am amazed!
Soon it's Aliens in America and I hope there's a good movie on tonight. I am gonna tune in on Disney Channel now and see if there a good movie on.

your writer, Erika.

Comments

  1. WOW you are so lucky all these people are coming to your area! We are lucky when we do get JB..and zaness??? OMJ!
    XOXO
    Jenn & Joe Jonas
    hey i would like to knoe what you think about jonas brothers new cd? do you like it? what's your favorite songs?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT